Gavin Ripp, DPM
Dr. Gavin Ripp joined the practice in 2014. He received his bachelor’s degree in Economics at Brigham Young University in Provo, UT. While at BYU, he had additional studies in Spanish and Portuguese. After college, Dr. Gavin Ripp obtained his doctorate of Podiatric Medicine from Des Moines University, where he graduated in the top 10 of his class and was president of the local chapter of the Pi Delta National Honor Society.
He completed a three-year surgical residency program at Swedish Medical Center in Seattle, WA. It has long been considered one of the elite foot and ankle training programs in the U.S. During this time, he worked with some of the top foot and ankle surgeons in the country, including both the orthopedic and podiatric communities.
In addition to routine foot and ankle training, he has received advanced training in:
- Microneurovascular Surgical Training in San Francisco, CA, at the M.O.E.T Institute
- Arthroscopy of the Foot and Ankle at the Orthopedic Learning Center in Chicago, IL
- External Fixation of the Lower Extremity at the Orthofix Institute in Dallas, TX
- Foot and Ankle Reconstruction and Traumatology at Kaiser Permanente in San Francisco, CA
- Total Ankle Replacements in Seattle, WA, and in San Francisco, CA
Dr. Gavin Ripp enjoys treating all aspects of the foot and ankle. Special interests include reconstructive lower extremity surgery, sports medicine, and pediatrics. He is a member of the American Podiatric Medical Association and the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
He is married with three children, and is an avid sports fan who loves the outdoors. Born in Texas, he has a passion for BBQ and football.